Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scheduling Conflicts

So I like schedules...alot...like a whole lot. One of my best assets is being extremly organized....and making and adhering to schedules falls in that wheelhouse.
You know who doesn't like schedules....Colin. He wakes up anytime between 4 and 6 and he goes to bed anytime between 5 and 7. All day long he sleeps at random times for random amounts of times. I try to encouarge him to eat every 4 hours, but that doesn't always work because some days he'll demand a bottle after 2 and a half. It's insane. The only sort of constant I have is that he usually takes 3 naps a day. Usually I say because today he's already had 2, it's only 12 and I just caught him yawning lol.
This drives me insane. Not knowing when I'm going to do something makes me feel like my life is out of control. It causes me great amounts of stress. Rob keeps telling me I need to "calm down" and "go with the flow." I'm trying so hard to adopt this attitude, but it's hard. I'm just not a calm down go with the flow kinda gal, ya know.
Pray for me please that I can learn to relax before I lose my mind lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment